Using The Blog

There are three ways to access the info on this blog.
1. You can scroll down the whole length of the blog.
2. You can open each blog from the archive list on the right. Click on any of the months and the various entries are shown.
3. Scroll down to the Trek list and click on the trek you are interested in. You will be directed to the relevant page.

Unfortunately, there arent that many on there yet! As it is a "work in progress" there will be more to come soon.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Pen Y Ghent/Middleton in Teesdale - September 1997

I am sorry for the briefness of the details on this Trek, it was one of the few that I didn't go on. However, it has passed into fokelore almost, and is remembered with fondness by many of those who did attend.

What I'm hoping for is that those who did experience it, will leave comments on here with their memories.

Things such as:
  • The caravan.
  • The card game.
  • Tony sleeping on the floor and getting kicked all night long.
  • Chris's silent hill top tribute to Princess Diana on the day of her funeral.
There are very few pictures in existence of this trek, but here they are. (Thanks to Stan). (UPDATE Jan 2017 - with thanks to Julia Bradbury - the waterfall is Hull Pot)


  


2 comments:

  1. David, one doesn't spell apologise with a 'z' (Bloody yanks). Not that the word is a verb in any case. You can offer an apology (noun), or say that you are sorry, but there is no such thing as apologising. JDL - Gone but not forgotten. ps - I've sent the photograph of the treckers outside JF's house with Pete (F) Vickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always my Boss! I'll change it. Thanks for the comments, and the photo which will probably appear on here before long! David

    ReplyDelete